Within the framework of the judicial practice of our firm, a separate direction has been formed: international commercial arbitration.
International commercial arbitration plays an important role in the settlement of disputes arising in the field of international trade. In particular, international commercial arbitration is the main way to resolve disputes between subjects of foreign economic activity.
TFG Partners offers legal support services for international arbitration of commercial disputes and direct representation of interests as plaintiffs and defendants in an international arbitration court.
• legal expertise of international contracts;
• preparation of arbitration clauses;
• consulting at the stage of pre-trial settlement of disputable relations;
• submission of a package of documents to a competent commercial arbitration institute;
• representation in the commercial arbitration institute;
• support for international negotiations, drafting peace agreements (peaceful settlement of the conflict)
• support for the execution of the arbitration award on the territory of the country in which the decision must be enforced.